1. The rent includes the deposit , possibly supplemented by cleaning , will pay the tenant to the landlord within the period specified in the lease .
2. The lessor shall be bound by this Agreement after receipt of the signed contract .
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS LANDLORD
3. Landlord undertakes to deliver the rented at the agreed time potty trained and in good condition to the tenant.
4. Landlord may at all reasonable times the rented visit.
TENANT RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
5 . Tenant declares with location, decor and proper state of maintenance of the leased entirely known.
6. Tenant may not be rented or leased to third parties cede use , nor do people stay there more than this contract has been agreed , except with the written permission of the lessor.
7. The tenant will use it as a good father and inhabit it neat and tidy , while he undertakes all damages except the dangers of fire – his fault or negligence on the leased property , upholstery , furniture or otherwise caused to landlord notify and reimburse directly. This also applies to loss of any part of the leased property , the upholstery or furniture.
8. Tenant after expiration of the lease term, the lease of the object contained therein inventory clean and deliver in good condition.
9. Pets may be brought only after consultation.
10. Tenant will be allowed to use the rented property as a holiday accommodation and in particular may not exercise no profession or a business.
11. It is forbidden to use other apparatus for cooking, heating or washing purposes in the rental object other than that provided by the landlord or placed therein.
12. Tenant will bring their own bath and kitchen linens. You are obliged to rent our bed linen, you can check the rates here.
13. The tenant is forbidden by making music or causing noise nuisance to the environment.
14. Posting the rental property to the lessee shall be effected by handing over the house key.
15. The rental object may be involved after 14.00 hours on the day of arrival.
16. The tenant is deemed to have accepted the leased premises with the inventory contained therein.
17. Additional costs (cleaning, guarantee) must be stated on the rental contract.
18. Landlord is not liable for the consequences of theft, damage to property of tenant or accidents, except in case of guilt by his side. However, the landlord will never be able to compensate for multiple costs or damages, than for which a normal liability insurance under these circumstances would provide cover.
19. Landlord is entitled to consider this contract as dissolved without the need for notice of default or intervention of the judge:
a. If at the start of the rental period the full rent is not fulfilled;
B. If the tenant leaves the rented before time;
C. If the tenant fails to involve the leased property on the day on which the rental period starts, without having written or telephone notification, that he will involve the rented lease later during the rental period;
D. If the tenant does not properly comply with the obligations under this Agreement.
Without prejudice to the liability of the tenant for the full rent in the cases referred to in (a), (b), (c) and (d), the landlord is obliged-in order to limit the damage incurred in those cases-to seek the object for the time when it is not used by the tenant concerned to rent another; The amount received for this purpose shall be deducted from the principal amount payable by the tenant, subject to deduction, however, of a maximum of € 16,–due to administrative costs incurred.
This article shall also apply if the tenant is prevented by personal or other circumstances to make use of the leased property.
20. If the tenant for any reason to cancel the lease agreement entered into is about, or not , or only partly makes use without explicit cancellation of his rights under the contract , he forfeits the benefit of the lessor compensation . This indemnification amounts to:
– 15 % of the rental price if the cancellation is more than three months before the beginning of the rental period;
-50 of the rental amount if the cancellation is 1 month before the start date of the rental period;
-75 of the rental amount if the cancellation is 1 week before the start date of the rental period;
-100 of the rental amount if the cancellation falls less than one week before the start date of the rental period or if the rental period has already been entered.
If the rental object can still be rented for the same period, the full amount will be reimbursed minus a maximum of € 16,-administration costs.
“‘t Stekje always feels a bit like coming home for us. We enjoy the tranquility and the beach. The delicious ice cream of the local shop is great! The beach wagon is ideal for when our daughter is tired of playing and swimming and wants to bring all the shells she found. “
View more photos